On March 1, 2018, during the 37th session of the Human Rights Council at the United Nations in Geneva, the Coordination of the Associations and Individuals for Freedom of Conscience (CAP LC) organized a Side Event on the denial of religious freedom in China and the case of The Church of Almighty God. The event was introduced and coordinated by Mr. Thierry Valle, the president of CAP LC. A panel of international scholars and human rights and freedom of religion experts discussed the dramatic situation of the members of The Church of Almighty God both in China, where they are severely persecuted, and in South Korea and Europe, where their requests for asylum are often denied. During the event, attendees also watched a video with testimonies of three members of The Church of Almighty God who suffered brutal persecution at the hands of the authorities of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). Their stories aroused profound reflection generally.
- HRC 46 Item 3 Interactive dialogue with the Special Rapporteur on freedom of religion or belief : GERMANY SECT FILTER
- HRC 46 ID Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms while countering terrorism : Statement on France
- ANTI-AHMADIYYA VIDEO TARGETING LITTLE CHILDREN IS GOING VIRAL TO SOW THE SEEDS OF HATRED, FANATICISM, AND BIGOTRY IN THE MINDS OF INNOCENT PAKISTANI CHILDREN
- L’utilisation abusive de l’administration fiscale pour persécuter les minorités spirituelles
- Press release : ORGANIZATIONS TO CALL ATTENTION TO THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY’S PRACTICE OF FORCED ORGAN HARVESTING