This year 2019 was full of achievements for CAP Liberté de Conscience in favor of freedom of religion and belief and we wish to share them with you, because this would not have been possible without your support.
Here is a summary:
- Interventions at the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva (Human Rights Council 40, 41 and 42).
- Co-organization of a conference for the International Day for Peace at the UN
- Co-organization of the "Faith and Freedom" summit in the European Parliament with a coalition of NGOs working for Freedom of Religion.
- Intervention at the OSCE ODIHR in Warsaw for freedom of religion and organization of a conference on the libertarian restrictions of religious minorities in Russia.
- Presentation of our report on the case of Ahmaddi refugees in Thailand and Malaysia at the Faculty of Comparative Theology in Antwerp
- Participation in the European Roundtable on Freedom of Religion and Belief in the European Parliament.
- During this year 2019, CAP LC has been asked many times to join in actions defending human rights and collaborated in various reports submitted to the High Commissioner for Human Rights
We will continue to be at the forefront of defending the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
All of these actions taken by CAP LC so far have been possible thanks to your support and contributions, and we thank you.
CAP Freedom of Conscience : 2000 - 2020/20 years dedicated to Freedom of Conscience