On July 13, 2007, the Supreme Court found Tai Ji Men not guilty of fraud, tax evasion or violation of tax codes. Tai Ji Men’s shifu and dizi who were illegally detained also received national compensation for wrongful imprisonment. Yet the Taxation Bureau continued to issue unjustified tax bills to Tai Ji Men and later even transferred the case to the Administrative Enforcement Agency. Tai Ji Men’s land and assets have been illegally seized and auctioned. For more information about the case, please visit https://https://act1219.org/eng/
- ANOTHER AHMADIYYA MOSQUE IN PAKISTAN DEVASTATED AND DESECRATED, PUNJAB PAKISTAN
- PUBLICATION: Freedom of Religion from the USCIRF Report on Persecutions in Russia to Violations in Europe
- Le «vice» intemporel du gouvernement allemand de discriminer et de persécuter les minorités
- China’s ‘wolf-warrior’ diplomacy shows itself in a new light: incident at the UN Human Rights Council.
- Over 20 NGOs against the re-introduction of the anti-conversion law in Sri Lanka