Coordination des Associations et des Particuliers
pour la Liberté de Conscience
(CAP Freedom of Conscience)
NGO with ECOSOC consultative status at the United Nations
Registration on EU Transparency Register 628479527756-78
Civil society platform of Fundamental Rights created by the EU FRA
French non-benefit association register : W751082307
Member : European Federation for Freedom Of Belief – FOB
Member : European Network Of Religion and Belief – ENORB
Associate Director : International Council for Diplomacy and Dialogue
CAP Freedom of Conscience follows a humanist universal call towards peace, brotherhood and tolerance regarding all human beings. It stemmed out of the following observations:
-worldwide, an unparalleled crisis of civilisation, aggravated by recurrent economic, social and financial upheavals pours on mankind an array of evils and disasters: genocide, poverty, unemployment, starvation, terrorism, crime, drugs, extinction of species…
– On the « old continent », the European Union allowed since 1957, the gathering of communities of which the history, the beliefs, the language, the level of life seem as many obstacles to the creation of a great federal European state;
– The founders of CAP Freedom of Conscience are convinced that this patchwork of peoples and cultures constitutes a considerable legacy and wealth as long as the European construction is inspired by principles of brotherhood, solidarity and tolerance. Europe will be then able by its example and its international weight to bring a major contribution to the creation of a world of peace, justice and fraternity.
CAP Freedom of Conscience intends to fully contribute to this magnificent endeavour and to work for this new world.
Within this general mission, the association:
– Addresses and welcomes all individuals having the awareness level to consider themselves a citizen of the world, beyond the belonging to a State.
– Works for the creation and the enhancement of solidarity and fraternity of all communities aiming at an international peaceful free society;
– Favours a spirit of tolerance, peace and equality among all ethnic, national, social and religious groups
– Affirms its unconditional support to the principles of: the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of December 10, 1948, the European Convention of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms of November 4, 1950, the International Convention on the Rights of the Child of November 20, 1989, the Chart of Fundamental Rights of the European Union of December 7, 2000;
– Intends to stay ever neutral and independent from politics and money.
We reported last month the demolition of the Minarets and domes of an Ahmadiyya Mosque in District Gujranwala, Pakistan carried out under the eyes of the local Police force.
China’s ‘wolf-warrior’ diplomacy shows itself in a new light: incident at the UN Human Rights Council.
The European Union, France, the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia and all countries and NGOs criticizing the People’s Republic of China are currently targeted by accusations from Beijing’s ‘wolf-warrior’ diplomats
We are gravely shocked to share with you an abhorrent shameful incident that took place in a rural settlement in District Gujranwala, Pakistan.
RELENTLESS HARROWING ATTACKS ON AHMADIS IN PESHAWAR, PAKISTAN
With no state supervision, it is up to the individual schools to decide what to teach and preach as is clearly visible in a video (linked below) circulating on social media in which a teacher is brainwashing young students with extremist Islamic ideology. He quotes a tradition of Muhammad (saw), the revered and Holy Prophet of Islam and then goes on to brainwash the immature minds of young children that could be seen in the video by presenting them the extremist version and meaning of the tradition against the reality.
Bipartisan legislation to combat forced organ harvesting introduced in Senate and House