Two events organized by CESNUR and Human Rights Without Frontiers to celebrate the 2021 International Day Commemorating the Victims of Acts of Violence Based on Religion or Belief. With Camelia Marin – Massimo Introvigne – Willy Fautré – René Wadlow – Christine Mirre – Rosita Šorytė – Alessandro Amicarelli – Hans Noot – Thierry Valle – Eric Roux – Kenneth A. Jacobsen – Konrad Swenninger, and witnesses from Tai Ji Men.
- UPR Summary of stakeholders’ submissions on Bangladesh Report of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Ahmadi Muslims in Germany who’ve fled state persecution are being deported back to Pakistan and it’s putting their lives at risk
- Ahmadi Religion Members Discussed at the UN Human Rights Council Amid Escalating Religious Persecution
- Algeria : Religious freedom to be on the agenda of a UN Special Rapporteur before his fact-finding mission
- ALGERIA: Ahmadi Religion of Peace and Light people meet UN Special Rapporteur