Pictures: Scans of the “School withdrawal notice” of students and “Character certificate” of a student, who have been forcefully expelled from a school in Attock, Pakistan on the basis of being an Ahmadi.
- HRC 54 Written Statement : The use of law and military justice to repress “political dissent” in lebanon: the Omar Harfouch case
- HRC 54 written statement : Urgent Appeal to Address Escalating Human Rights Violations and Crisis in Amhara, Ethiopia
- Oral declaration Item 2: Interactive dialogue on the High Commissioner oral update on the Human Rights situation in the Sudan
- The Need for Granting Justice to Religious Groups Unjustly Persecuted in the Past: Lessons from Recent Events
- Report on 101 members of the Ahmadi Religion of Peace and Light detained in Turkey