We write to you as a diverse group of experts, activists, and NGO leaders committed to expanding and strengthening freedom of religion, thought, belief, and conscience around the world. We greatly appreciate Algeria’s constitutional commitment to protecting its citizens from extremist elements that threaten democracy, liberty, and freedom. As you are aware, the Algerian Constitution states that “freedom of creed and opinion is inviolable.” We celebrate this commitment and strongly appreciate the people of Algeria for the stand they have taken to defend religious freedom for all Algerians.Algeria-Multifaith-Letter-MARCH-2020
- Conference 11-13 Decembre – Declaration des Droits de l’Homme – Nations-Unies
- UN expert on truth and justice to visit Armenia from 16 to 24 November 2023.
- Call for inputs advocacy of hatred based on religion or belief: transformative responses
- CAP Liberté de Conscience Annual Report 2022
- Action de solidarité envers les victimes du séisme au Maroc