Bashy Quraishy explains in this talk, the discrimination taking place against religions by secular forces in Europe and how certain well funded and connected movements like FECRIS are spreading hatred against smaller religions. His reflections are based on 3 decades of work against racism, discrimination, anti-Semitism and Islamophobia in Denmark and in EU.
- HRC 48 General Debate on item 3 human rights situation of Sindh
- Urgent Appeal – REQUEST TO IMMEDIATELY HALT DEPORTATION OF AHMADI FROM GERMANY
- Coalition of 192 ECOSOC Accredited NGOs Calls for New United Nations Human Rights Council Resolution to Protect Tamils from Genocide, to name a Special Rapporteur for Sri Lanka and to Recognize Tamils’ Right to self-determination
- The worsening Human Rights situation in Balochistan
- Evacuation of Religious Minorities of Afghanistan