Bashy Quraishy explains in this talk, the discrimination taking place against religions by secular forces in Europe and how certain well funded and connected movements like FECRIS are spreading hatred against smaller religions. His reflections are based on 3 decades of work against racism, discrimination, anti-Semitism and Islamophobia in Denmark and in EU.
- UPR Summary of stakeholders’ submissions on Bangladesh Report of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Ahmadi Muslims in Germany who’ve fled state persecution are being deported back to Pakistan and it’s putting their lives at risk
- Ahmadi Religion Members Discussed at the UN Human Rights Council Amid Escalating Religious Persecution
- Algeria : Religious freedom to be on the agenda of a UN Special Rapporteur before his fact-finding mission
- ALGERIA: Ahmadi Religion of Peace and Light people meet UN Special Rapporteur