Freedom of Religion and Belief and Religious Freedom in Europe, was given by Mr Peter Zoehrer, Chief Editor and Secretary General of FOREF-Europe (Forum for Religious Freedom- Europe) and Advisor to Universal Peace Federation (UPF) – Europe on Human Rights.
- G2122410 Summary of Stakeholders’ submissions on Thailand
- This World Day Against Death Penalty: OIC States Must Repeal the Death Penalty for Apostasy or Blasphemy
- CPR – International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights 133 Session : Freedom of expression under threat in Ukraine the case of Anatoliy Sharij
- Hungary: inappropriately using tax legislation and data protection to harass a well-established minority religion
- CPR – International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights 133 Session : Germany violates its Constitution by discriminating against a peaceful religious minority