We write as a diverse group of non-governmental organizations and individuals to raise concerns regarding the ongoing case of Huma Younus. We are scholars, religious leaders, human rights activists, and international religious freedom advocates and we ask that you join us in advocating for Huma, a young Pakistani girl who was kidnapped, forced to convert to Islam, and married to her abductor Abdul Jabbar.Multifaith-letter-regarding-Huma-Younus
- Conference 11-13 Decembre – Declaration des Droits de l’Homme – Nations-Unies
- UN expert on truth and justice to visit Armenia from 16 to 24 November 2023.
- Call for inputs advocacy of hatred based on religion or belief: transformative responses
- CAP Liberté de Conscience Annual Report 2022
- Action de solidarité envers les victimes du séisme au Maroc