We write as a diverse group of non-governmental organizations and individuals to raise concerns regarding the ongoing case of Huma Younus. We are scholars, religious leaders, human rights activists, and international religious freedom advocates and we ask that you join us in advocating for Huma, a young Pakistani girl who was kidnapped, forced to convert to Islam, and married to her abductor Abdul Jabbar.Multifaith-letter-regarding-Huma-Younus
- ANOTHER AHMADIYYA MOSQUE IN PAKISTAN DEVASTATED AND DESECRATED, PUNJAB PAKISTAN
- PUBLICATION: Freedom of Religion from the USCIRF Report on Persecutions in Russia to Violations in Europe
- Le «vice» intemporel du gouvernement allemand de discriminer et de persécuter les minorités
- China’s ‘wolf-warrior’ diplomacy shows itself in a new light: incident at the UN Human Rights Council.
- Over 20 NGOs against the re-introduction of the anti-conversion law in Sri Lanka