On November 28, 2017, nine international non-governmental organizations, including Coordination of Associations and Individuals for Freedom of Conscience (CAP Freedom of Conscience), the Center for Studies on New Religions (CESNUR), and the European Interreligious Forum for Religious Freedom (EIFRF), jointly issued a statement condemning the CCP’s efforts to attack and discredit The Church of Almighty God by using the media and swaying public opinion in South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and other regions. The nine NGOs pointed out that “The fact that several articles against The Church of Almighty God appeared at the same time in different countries cannot be a coincidence. It is part of an effort by the Chinese regime to hide the fact that it violates the provisions of international conventions on religious liberty it has subscribed, something for which it keeps being condemned by international organizations.” The NGOs also urged responsible media outlets to consult the existing academic literature on The Church of Almighty God, and to refrain from repeatedly reposting false news spread by the Chinese regime.
- Over 70 Civil Society Organisations Urge for Co-sponsorship of the US Stop Forced Organ Harvesting Bill of 2021
- 18 Organizations and Individuals Call for the Review of Somalia’s VP Position at the Human Rights Council Bureau Given Their Apostasy Law
- Mocevic Case: Oral statement at the 47th UN Human Rights Council Session
- Tai Ji Men Case Discussed at International Religious Freedom Summit 2021
- International Community must pay attention to the persecution of Ahmadi Muslims worldwide