On June 19th, during the Thirty-eighth Session of the Human Rights Council of the United Nations, Mr. Thierry Valle, President of the Coordination of the Associations and Individuals for Freedom of Conscience (CAP LC), on behalf of 7 NGOs, gave an oral statement at the Human Rights Council. This statement calls for attention on the continuous persecution of The Church of Almighty God by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and urges Chinese government to respect religious liberty and stop the persecution of The Church of Almighty God.
- Over 70 Civil Society Organisations Urge for Co-sponsorship of the US Stop Forced Organ Harvesting Bill of 2021
- 18 Organizations and Individuals Call for the Review of Somalia’s VP Position at the Human Rights Council Bureau Given Their Apostasy Law
- Mocevic Case: Oral statement at the 47th UN Human Rights Council Session
- Tai Ji Men Case Discussed at International Religious Freedom Summit 2021
- International Community must pay attention to the persecution of Ahmadi Muslims worldwide