On June 19th, during the Thirty-eighth Session of the Human Rights Council of the United Nations, Mr. Thierry Valle, President of the Coordination of the Associations and Individuals for Freedom of Conscience (CAP LC), on behalf of 7 NGOs, gave an oral statement at the Human Rights Council. This statement calls for attention on the continuous persecution of The Church of Almighty God by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and urges Chinese government to respect religious liberty and stop the persecution of The Church of Almighty God.
- G2122410 Summary of Stakeholders’ submissions on Thailand
- This World Day Against Death Penalty: OIC States Must Repeal the Death Penalty for Apostasy or Blasphemy
- CPR – International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights 133 Session : Freedom of expression under threat in Ukraine the case of Anatoliy Sharij
- Hungary: inappropriately using tax legislation and data protection to harass a well-established minority religion
- CPR – International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights 133 Session : Germany violates its Constitution by discriminating against a peaceful religious minority