On June 19th, during the Thirty-eighth Session of the Human Rights Council of the United Nations, Mr. Thierry Valle, President of the Coordination of the Associations and Individuals for Freedom of Conscience (CAP LC), on behalf of 7 NGOs, gave an oral statement at the Human Rights Council. This statement calls for attention on the continuous persecution of The Church of Almighty God by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and urges Chinese government to respect religious liberty and stop the persecution of The Church of Almighty God.
- 2008 SR FORB courrier CAP LC droit à un procès équitable
- SUBMISSION 39th session UNIVERSAL PERIODIC REVIEW 2021 – Thailand
- SUBMISSION 39th session UNIVERSAL PERIODIC REVIEW 2021 Hungary
- Church of Almighty God Refugees: Why They Should Be Granted Asylum
- 37 Organizations and Individuals Join Letter Urging the State Department and USCIRF to Call on Sri Lanka to Drop Plans to Introduce Anti-Conversion Laws