On June 19th, during the Thirty-eighth Session of the Human Rights Council of the United Nations, Mr. Thierry Valle, President of the Coordination of the Associations and Individuals for Freedom of Conscience (CAP LC), on behalf of 7 NGOs, gave an oral statement at the Human Rights Council. This statement calls for attention on the continuous persecution of The Church of Almighty God by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and urges Chinese government to respect religious liberty and stop the persecution of The Church of Almighty God.
- Human Rights Day 2023: Remembering Lives Ploughed into Indian Fields
- Conference 13 Decembre – Façonner un monde de libertés : 75 ans d’héritage et d’impact de la Déclaration Universelle des Droits de l’Homme
- Comment un État traite les minorités religieuses et sur la façon dont ses citoyens vivent ensemble
- How the way a state treats religious minorities affects the way its citizens live together.
- UPHOLDING UNIVERSAL COMMITMENTS: Addressing the damaging impact of landmines on the enjoyment of human rights.