On June 19th, during the Thirty-eighth Session of the Human Rights Council of the United Nations, Mr. Thierry Valle, President of the Coordination of the Associations and Individuals for Freedom of Conscience (CAP LC), on behalf of 7 NGOs, gave an oral statement at the Human Rights Council. This statement calls for attention on the continuous persecution of The Church of Almighty God by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and urges Chinese government to respect religious liberty and stop the persecution of The Church of Almighty God.
- ANTI-AHMADIYYA VIDEO TARGETING LITTLE CHILDREN IS GOING VIRAL TO SOW THE SEEDS OF HATRED, FANATICISM, AND BIGOTRY IN THE MINDS OF INNOCENT PAKISTANI CHILDREN
- L’utilisation abusive de l’administration fiscale pour persécuter les minorités spirituelles
- Press release : ORGANIZATIONS TO CALL ATTENTION TO THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY’S PRACTICE OF FORCED ORGAN HARVESTING
- Marléne Schiappa and the American Evangelical Churches a « Free Thought » not so free …
- Letter to President Elect Biden IRF Roundtable