On June 19th, during the Thirty-eighth Session of the Human Rights Council of the United Nations, Mr. Thierry Valle, President of the Coordination of the Associations and Individuals for Freedom of Conscience (CAP LC), on behalf of 7 NGOs, gave an oral statement at the Human Rights Council. This statement calls for attention on the continuous persecution of The Church of Almighty God by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and urges Chinese government to respect religious liberty and stop the persecution of The Church of Almighty God.
- Pakistan : A Beleaguered Community. The Growing Target Killings, Violence, Legal Discrimination and Social Exclusion of The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community
- France : International Religion Freedom Ministerial side event Separatism and Human Rights
- FRANCE : Le groupe de prière de De Ligonnès supposé avoir abusé de la faiblesse d’un sexagénaire est une « fake news », selon un tribunal
- China’s violations of the Convention on the Rights of the Child
- China Denies Children Their Freedom of Religion and Belief : Zou Yun