We recognize the value of each individual’s freedom to follow their conscience, which is why we are concerned about Your Excellency’s statements on introducing anti-conversion laws into the country and plans to restructure the constitution of Sri Lanka to accommodate a law that would strip individuals of their freedom of speech and conscience. We raise our concerns now because of a recent report that the Ministry of Buddhasasana, Religious, and Cultural Affairs is currently drafting a legal framework for the implementation of anti-conversion laws.
- Spécial Loi Dérives Sectaires
- Non-governmental organizations held a briefing at the United Nations to condemn the CCP’s organ harvesting
- A meeting on the persecution of Falun Gong and organ harvesting held before the United Nations human rights review was held at the Palais des Nations
- Anyone involved in China’s transplant field risks becoming complicit in human rights abuses
- Pakistan’s Uphill Battle for True Democracy: Beyond Elections
[et_social_follow icon_style="slide" icon_shape="rounded" icons_location="top" col_number="auto" outer_color="dark" network_names="true"]