The International Religious Freedom (IRF) Summit is being held at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington D.C. on July 13–15, and over 1,000 representatives from government agencies and civil society organizations are attending the event in person while over ten thousand people are participating virtually, being the largest and most important religious freedom event of the year. As a Summit partner, the Action Alliance to Redress 1219 hosted a workshop titled “A Question of Justice: The Tai Ji Men Case” and launched two new books about safeguarding human rights, justice, and religious freedom, documenting the Tai Ji Men case, a case of violation of religious freedom and human rights in Taiwan, and over 1,200 advocates participated in the event for religious liberty either in person or online.
- Item 4: Interactive dialogue with the International Commission of Human Rights Experts on Ethiopia
- Oral Statement Lebanon : Item 3: General debate on promotion and protection of all human rights, civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights, including the right to development – General Debate
- HRC 54 Written Statement : The use of law and military justice to repress “political dissent” in lebanon: the Omar Harfouch case
- HRC 54 written statement : Urgent Appeal to Address Escalating Human Rights Violations and Crisis in Amhara, Ethiopia
- Oral declaration Item 2: Interactive dialogue on the High Commissioner oral update on the Human Rights situation in the Sudan