The International Religious Freedom (IRF) Summit is being held at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington D.C. on July 13–15, and over 1,000 representatives from government agencies and civil society organizations are attending the event in person while over ten thousand people are participating virtually, being the largest and most important religious freedom event of the year. As a Summit partner, the Action Alliance to Redress 1219 hosted a workshop titled “A Question of Justice: The Tai Ji Men Case” and launched two new books about safeguarding human rights, justice, and religious freedom, documenting the Tai Ji Men case, a case of violation of religious freedom and human rights in Taiwan, and over 1,200 advocates participated in the event for religious liberty either in person or online.
- Oral statement at the UN Human Rights Council 51st Session Arbitrary Detention the case of Cyrille Adam
- The need to address challenges to civil society participation in light of restrictions, including due to the Strategic Heritage Plan (SHP)
- Vice President of the Ruling PML(Q) Party in Pakistan’s Largest Province Petitions the Government to Evict and Ban all Ahmadi Muslims from District Khushab
- Call for submissions International Commission of Human Rights Experts on Ethiopia
- Canadian ahmadi muslim politician falls foul of anti-Ahmadiyya laws in Pakistan