The International Religious Freedom (IRF) Summit is being held at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington D.C. on July 13–15, and over 1,000 representatives from government agencies and civil society organizations are attending the event in person while over ten thousand people are participating virtually, being the largest and most important religious freedom event of the year. As a Summit partner, the Action Alliance to Redress 1219 hosted a workshop titled “A Question of Justice: The Tai Ji Men Case” and launched two new books about safeguarding human rights, justice, and religious freedom, documenting the Tai Ji Men case, a case of violation of religious freedom and human rights in Taiwan, and over 1,200 advocates participated in the event for religious liberty either in person or online.
- Mr. Mubarak Ahmad : Request to immediately halt deportation of an Ahmadi from Germany to Pakistan
- Urgent Call to the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Conference at the Press Club in Brussels on 4 May, 3pm – 5pm
- Abusive Taxation and Denial of Justice in Taiwan: The Case of Tai Ji Men A case of arbitrary taxation of individual gifts
- REQUEST TO IMMEDIATELY HALT DEPORTATION OF AN AHMADI FROM GERMANY TO PAKISTAN April 2022