Alexander Dvorkin is already well-known for his aggressive speeches and writings against Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormons, Falun Gong practitioners, Hare Krishna devotees and other religious groups that fall outside of his Orthodox world. However, in February 2013, Dvorkin shocked Russia’s leading Islamic authorities, when he gave a lecture at the University of Arkhangelsk on the topic “Origins of Islam – Untold Stories.” During his presentation, he made several hostile and unscientific comments about the Koran and Prophet Mohammad.
- What the Abe assassination reveals about tolerance of hate speech and the deficit of religious freedom in Japan
- Terrorists brutally execute worshippers at Ahmadiyya muslim mosque in Burkina Faso
- “cut the tongue” – sickening video in Pakistan calls for extermination of Ahmadi muslims across the world
- Pakistani police desecrate Ahmadiyya muslim mosque built in 1915, in Wazirabad, Pakistan
- Another baseless and fabricated case of blasphemy against Ahmadi muslims in Pakistan