Alexander Dvorkin is already well-known for his aggressive speeches and writings against Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormons, Falun Gong practitioners, Hare Krishna devotees and other religious groups that fall outside of his Orthodox world. However, in February 2013, Dvorkin shocked Russia’s leading Islamic authorities, when he gave a lecture at the University of Arkhangelsk on the topic “Origins of Islam – Untold Stories.” During his presentation, he made several hostile and unscientific comments about the Koran and Prophet Mohammad.
- ANOTHER AHMADIYYA MOSQUE IN PAKISTAN DEVASTATED AND DESECRATED, PUNJAB PAKISTAN
- PUBLICATION: Freedom of Religion from the USCIRF Report on Persecutions in Russia to Violations in Europe
- Le «vice» intemporel du gouvernement allemand de discriminer et de persécuter les minorités
- China’s ‘wolf-warrior’ diplomacy shows itself in a new light: incident at the UN Human Rights Council.
- Over 20 NGOs against the re-introduction of the anti-conversion law in Sri Lanka