Alexander Dvorkin is already well-known for his aggressive speeches and writings against Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormons, Falun Gong practitioners, Hare Krishna devotees and other religious groups that fall outside of his Orthodox world. However, in February 2013, Dvorkin shocked Russia’s leading Islamic authorities, when he gave a lecture at the University of Arkhangelsk on the topic “Origins of Islam – Untold Stories.” During his presentation, he made several hostile and unscientific comments about the Koran and Prophet Mohammad.
- Oral statement at the UN Human Rights Council 51st Session Arbitrary Detention the case of Cyrille Adam
- The need to address challenges to civil society participation in light of restrictions, including due to the Strategic Heritage Plan (SHP)
- Vice President of the Ruling PML(Q) Party in Pakistan’s Largest Province Petitions the Government to Evict and Ban all Ahmadi Muslims from District Khushab
- Call for submissions International Commission of Human Rights Experts on Ethiopia
- Canadian ahmadi muslim politician falls foul of anti-Ahmadiyya laws in Pakistan