On 16 June 2021, the City of Munich has been condemned by the Bavarian State Administrative Court of Appeal for discriminating against an artist who is a member of the Scientology religion, by refusing to give her a grant for the purchase of a “pedelec” (e-bike). The Court now obliged the city to pay her a grant for the purchase of an eBike.
- European nonprofit CAP Liberté de Conscience UNITED SIKHS make joint statement on France turban issue at UN Human Rights Council
- UPR Summary of stakeholders’ submissions on Bangladesh Report of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Ahmadi Muslims in Germany who’ve fled state persecution are being deported back to Pakistan and it’s putting their lives at risk
- Ahmadi Religion Members Discussed at the UN Human Rights Council Amid Escalating Religious Persecution
- Algeria : Religious freedom to be on the agenda of a UN Special Rapporteur before his fact-finding mission