On 16 June 2021, the City of Munich has been condemned by the Bavarian State Administrative Court of Appeal for discriminating against an artist who is a member of the Scientology religion, by refusing to give her a grant for the purchase of a “pedelec” (e-bike). The Court now obliged the city to pay her a grant for the purchase of an eBike.
- What the Abe assassination reveals about tolerance of hate speech and the deficit of religious freedom in Japan
- Terrorists brutally execute worshippers at Ahmadiyya muslim mosque in Burkina Faso
- “cut the tongue” – sickening video in Pakistan calls for extermination of Ahmadi muslims across the world
- Pakistani police desecrate Ahmadiyya muslim mosque built in 1915, in Wazirabad, Pakistan
- Another baseless and fabricated case of blasphemy against Ahmadi muslims in Pakistan