On 16 June 2021, the City of Munich has been condemned by the Bavarian State Administrative Court of Appeal for discriminating against an artist who is a member of the Scientology religion, by refusing to give her a grant for the purchase of a “pedelec” (e-bike). The Court now obliged the city to pay her a grant for the purchase of an eBike.
- Mr. Mubarak Ahmad : Request to immediately halt deportation of an Ahmadi from Germany to Pakistan
- Urgent Call to the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Conference at the Press Club in Brussels on 4 May, 3pm – 5pm
- Abusive Taxation and Denial of Justice in Taiwan: The Case of Tai Ji Men A case of arbitrary taxation of individual gifts
- REQUEST TO IMMEDIATELY HALT DEPORTATION OF AN AHMADI FROM GERMANY TO PAKISTAN April 2022