On 16 June 2021, the City of Munich has been condemned by the Bavarian State Administrative Court of Appeal for discriminating against an artist who is a member of the Scientology religion, by refusing to give her a grant for the purchase of a “pedelec” (e-bike). The Court now obliged the city to pay her a grant for the purchase of an eBike.
- Oral statement at the UN Human Rights Council 51st Session Arbitrary Detention the case of Cyrille Adam
- The need to address challenges to civil society participation in light of restrictions, including due to the Strategic Heritage Plan (SHP)
- Vice President of the Ruling PML(Q) Party in Pakistan’s Largest Province Petitions the Government to Evict and Ban all Ahmadi Muslims from District Khushab
- Call for submissions International Commission of Human Rights Experts on Ethiopia
- Canadian ahmadi muslim politician falls foul of anti-Ahmadiyya laws in Pakistan