As NGOs specialized in religious liberty issues, and on religion-based refugee claims, we recognize that Germany has a good record in these fields. Indeed, Germany should be applauded for raising its voice on behalf of refugees within the framework of an international situation where too often xenophobia and anti- refugee feelings, fueled by extremist political forces, prevail.
- LOCAL POLICE DISGUISED AS CIVILIANS DESECRATE ANOTHER AHMADIYYA MOSQUE IN FAISALABAD, PAKISTAN AS PART OF CONTINUED STATE-SPONSORED PERSECUTION OF AHMADIS
- China: UN human rights experts alarmed by ‘organ harvesting’ allegations
- 19 organizations and individuals join letter calling on the US State Department to place pressure on Azerbaijan to release Armenian prisoners of war and address religious freedom concerns in the region.
- CPR – International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights 132 Session : State Funding of anti-religious associations in France
- 2008 SR FORB courrier CAP LC droit à un procès équitable