As NGOs specialized in religious liberty issues, and on religion-based refugee claims, we recognize that Germany has a good record in these fields. Indeed, Germany should be applauded for raising its voice on behalf of refugees within the framework of an international situation where too often xenophobia and anti- refugee feelings, fueled by extremist political forces, prevail.
- HRC 48 General Debate on item 3 human rights situation of Sindh
- Urgent Appeal – REQUEST TO IMMEDIATELY HALT DEPORTATION OF AHMADI FROM GERMANY
- Coalition of 192 ECOSOC Accredited NGOs Calls for New United Nations Human Rights Council Resolution to Protect Tamils from Genocide, to name a Special Rapporteur for Sri Lanka and to Recognize Tamils’ Right to self-determination
- The worsening Human Rights situation in Balochistan
- Evacuation of Religious Minorities of Afghanistan