As NGOs specialized in religious liberty issues, and on religion-based refugee claims, we recognize that Germany has a good record in these fields. Indeed, Germany should be applauded for raising its voice on behalf of refugees within the framework of an international situation where too often xenophobia and anti- refugee feelings, fueled by extremist political forces, prevail.
- Side event Human Rights In Yemen
- The beastly brutes dig out the mortal remains of an ahmadi and mercilessly throw out his body, in village sangu, near achini payan, peshawar, pakistan
- Mr. Mubarak Ahmad : Request to immediately halt deportation of an Ahmadi from Germany to Pakistan
- Urgent Call to the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Conference at the Press Club in Brussels on 4 May, 3pm – 5pm