The European Court of Human Rights has denounced in the past similar abuses against the Jehovah’s Witnesses and other groups in France. Coordination des Associations et des Particuliers pour la Liberté de Conscience (CAP-LC) has mentioned in several previous written statements with this Human Rights Council the case of Tai Ji Men in Taiwan, a spiritual movement that has been declared innocent of all criminal accusations raised against it, including tax evasion, yet has continued to be harassed through ill-founded tax bills (more information on its case may be obtained through the website TaiJiMenCase.org).G2306808 TAI JE MEN HRC 52
- Conference 11-13 Decembre – Declaration des Droits de l’Homme – Nations-Unies
- UN expert on truth and justice to visit Armenia from 16 to 24 November 2023.
- Call for inputs advocacy of hatred based on religion or belief: transformative responses
- CAP Liberté de Conscience Annual Report 2022
- Action de solidarité envers les victimes du séisme au Maroc