The Buenos Aires Yoga School (BAYS) was established in 1983 by Dr. Juan Percowicz to teach Raja Yoga, Western and Eastern philosophy, and their practical applications to improve personal well-being and daily life (information on BAYS and its case are taken by the only scholarly study of the group published in a peer-reviewed journal: Massimo Introvigne, “The Great Cult Scare in Argentina and the Buenos Aires Yoga School,” The Journal of CESNUR, 7.3, 2023, 3–32; parts of this study are reproduced here with permission).HRC 53 Written statement Human Rights Abuses Against Members of the Buenos Aires Yoga School
- Side-event of the 54th session of the Human Rights Council UN Human Rights In Germany
- Addressing Anti-Religious Hate Crime in the OSCE Area
- Strengthening Freedom of Thought Conscience Religion and Belief in Yemen
- HRC 54 Written Statement Ukrainian children in search of a way home from Russia How does the child protection system work in Ukraine and in the world?
- HRC 54 Written Statement Forced Organ Harvesting of Living Falun Gong Practitioners in China has to End