On 13 July 2021, UN human rights experts have expressed their deep concern over the lack of attention to the serious human rights violations perpetrated against the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community around the world and called on the international community to step up efforts in bringing an end to the ongoing persecution of Ahmadi Muslims.
- Over 70 Civil Society Organisations Urge for Co-sponsorship of the US Stop Forced Organ Harvesting Bill of 2021
- 18 Organizations and Individuals Call for the Review of Somalia’s VP Position at the Human Rights Council Bureau Given Their Apostasy Law
- Mocevic Case: Oral statement at the 47th UN Human Rights Council Session
- Tai Ji Men Case Discussed at International Religious Freedom Summit 2021
- International Community must pay attention to the persecution of Ahmadi Muslims worldwide