Today, another heartbreaking murder of a 31 year old Ahmadi doctor Tahir Ahmad.Dr Tahir along with his family was attending the Friday service in the private residence of a member of the community in ‘ Murch Balochan’,District Nankana,Punjab,Pakistan.As he was coming out of the house after the service with his father and two uncles,a teenager shot at them.Dr Tahir died on the spot while three others accompanying him were seriously injured. Dr Tahir’s father Tariq Ahmad is in a critical condition in hospital.The other two badly injured are receiving treatment in hospital.
- Over 70 Civil Society Organisations Urge for Co-sponsorship of the US Stop Forced Organ Harvesting Bill of 2021
- 18 Organizations and Individuals Call for the Review of Somalia’s VP Position at the Human Rights Council Bureau Given Their Apostasy Law
- Mocevic Case: Oral statement at the 47th UN Human Rights Council Session
- Tai Ji Men Case Discussed at International Religious Freedom Summit 2021
- International Community must pay attention to the persecution of Ahmadi Muslims worldwide