Members of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, Algeria, have been persecuted and harassed particularly in the past few years. Recently, the Government has embarked on raiding the residences and meeting places of the Community and picking up the members accusing them of blasphemy, contempt of the Holy Quran and the Holy Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him. The Government has also accused Ahmadis of organising terrorist activities particularly in stadiums and sports grounds.
- LOCAL POLICE DISGUISED AS CIVILIANS DESECRATE ANOTHER AHMADIYYA MOSQUE IN FAISALABAD, PAKISTAN AS PART OF CONTINUED STATE-SPONSORED PERSECUTION OF AHMADIS
- China: UN human rights experts alarmed by ‘organ harvesting’ allegations
- 19 organizations and individuals join letter calling on the US State Department to place pressure on Azerbaijan to release Armenian prisoners of war and address religious freedom concerns in the region.
- CPR – International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights 132 Session : State Funding of anti-religious associations in France
- 2008 SR FORB courrier CAP LC droit à un procès équitable