Members of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, Algeria, have been persecuted and harassed particularly in the past few years. Recently, the Government has embarked on raiding the residences and meeting places of the Community and picking up the members accusing them of blasphemy, contempt of the Holy Quran and the Holy Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him. The Government has also accused Ahmadis of organising terrorist activities particularly in stadiums and sports grounds.
- HRC 48 General Debate on item 3 human rights situation of Sindh
- Urgent Appeal – REQUEST TO IMMEDIATELY HALT DEPORTATION OF AHMADI FROM GERMANY
- Coalition of 192 ECOSOC Accredited NGOs Calls for New United Nations Human Rights Council Resolution to Protect Tamils from Genocide, to name a Special Rapporteur for Sri Lanka and to Recognize Tamils’ Right to self-determination
- The worsening Human Rights situation in Balochistan
- Evacuation of Religious Minorities of Afghanistan