Forced organ harvesting is an unethical and illegal yet highly profitable practice where organs are removed from non-consenting, healthy people and sold to patients for fast-tracked transplantation operations. Although illegal organ trafficking has occurred in several regions, it is only in China that it is government sanctioned and under military control, involving disenfranchised, vulnerable populations.
- Urgent Appeal – REQUEST TO IMMEDIATELY HALT DEPORTATION OF AHMADI FROM GERMANY
- Coalition of 192 ECOSOC Accredited NGOs Calls for New United Nations Human Rights Council Resolution to Protect Tamils from Genocide, to name a Special Rapporteur for Sri Lanka and to Recognize Tamils’ Right to self-determination
- The worsening Human Rights situation in Balochistan
- Evacuation of Religious Minorities of Afghanistan
- A written submission exposed a growing international problem, quoting the Tai Ji Men case in Taiwan