CAP Liberté de Conscience and Human Rights Without Frontiers welcome the work of the Commission but remain deeply concerned about the massacres and attacks on Amhara civilians as in last June in Gimbi County of Oromia Region, thousands of OLA and OLF-Shene militants attacked Amharas in 10 villages with the collaboration of local ethnic Oromo residents and the passive complicity of the Oromia Region government.
- Item 4: Interactive dialogue with the International Commission of Human Rights Experts on Ethiopia
- Oral Statement Lebanon : Item 3: General debate on promotion and protection of all human rights, civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights, including the right to development – General Debate
- HRC 54 Written Statement : The use of law and military justice to repress “political dissent” in lebanon: the Omar Harfouch case
- HRC 54 written statement : Urgent Appeal to Address Escalating Human Rights Violations and Crisis in Amhara, Ethiopia
- Oral declaration Item 2: Interactive dialogue on the High Commissioner oral update on the Human Rights situation in the Sudan