CAP Liberté de Conscience and Human Rights Without Frontiers welcome the work of the Commission but remain deeply concerned about the massacres and attacks on Amhara civilians as in last June in Gimbi County of Oromia Region, thousands of OLA and OLF-Shene militants attacked Amharas in 10 villages with the collaboration of local ethnic Oromo residents and the passive complicity of the Oromia Region government.
- Freedom of Expression, Hate Speech, and Religious Freedom: A Human Rights Perspective.
- Human Rights for a Culture of Peace 74th Anniversary of the UDHR
- Graves of ahmadis desecrated in ‘malicious’ act of vandalism in cemetry at premkot, hafizabad pakistan
- ABOUT AN ODOXA SURVEY ON SO-CALLED ‘SECTARIAN DRIFTS’
- 82 Ukrainian Academics Ask France to Stop Supporting the Anti-Cult Federation FECRIS