Forced organ harvesting is an unethical and illegal yet highly profitable practice where organs are removed from non-consenting, healthy people and sold to patients for fast-tracked transplantation operations. Although illegal organ trafficking has occurred in several regions, it is only in China that it is government sanctioned and under military control, involving disenfranchised, vulnerable populations.
- Freedom of Expression, Hate Speech, and Religious Freedom: A Human Rights Perspective.
- Human Rights for a Culture of Peace 74th Anniversary of the UDHR
- Graves of ahmadis desecrated in ‘malicious’ act of vandalism in cemetry at premkot, hafizabad pakistan
- ABOUT AN ODOXA SURVEY ON SO-CALLED ‘SECTARIAN DRIFTS’
- 82 Ukrainian Academics Ask France to Stop Supporting the Anti-Cult Federation FECRIS