The International Religious Freedom (IRF) Summit is being held at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington D.C. on July 13–15, and over 1,000 representatives from government agencies and civil society organizations are attending the event in person while over ten thousand people are participating virtually, being the largest and most important religious freedom event of the year. As a Summit partner, the Action Alliance to Redress 1219 hosted a workshop titled “A Question of Justice: The Tai Ji Men Case” and launched two new books about safeguarding human rights, justice, and religious freedom, documenting the Tai Ji Men case, a case of violation of religious freedom and human rights in Taiwan, and over 1,200 advocates participated in the event for religious liberty either in person or online.
- Over 70 Civil Society Organisations Urge for Co-sponsorship of the US Stop Forced Organ Harvesting Bill of 2021
- 18 Organizations and Individuals Call for the Review of Somalia’s VP Position at the Human Rights Council Bureau Given Their Apostasy Law
- Mocevic Case: Oral statement at the 47th UN Human Rights Council Session
- Tai Ji Men Case Discussed at International Religious Freedom Summit 2021
- International Community must pay attention to the persecution of Ahmadi Muslims worldwide