At the end of the World Summit, the organizers launched the Universal Declaration on Combating and Preventing Forced Organ Harvesting, also referred to as UDCPFOH, calling on the entire human race to support the concerted endeavor to cease the atrocity of forced organ harvesting committed by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
- Oral statement at the UN Human Rights Council 51st Session Arbitrary Detention the case of Cyrille Adam
- The need to address challenges to civil society participation in light of restrictions, including due to the Strategic Heritage Plan (SHP)
- Vice President of the Ruling PML(Q) Party in Pakistan’s Largest Province Petitions the Government to Evict and Ban all Ahmadi Muslims from District Khushab
- Call for submissions International Commission of Human Rights Experts on Ethiopia
- Canadian ahmadi muslim politician falls foul of anti-Ahmadiyya laws in Pakistan