Eleven NGOs and academic research centers specialized in human rights and religious liberty, two of them with special consultative status at the United Nations’ Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) wrote on October 28, 2020 to Disney CEO Bob Chapek, protesting an episode on A&E’s History Channel, part of its program “America’s Book of Secrets,” entitled “Cults, Hate Groups, and Secret Societies.” Disney is the co-owner of the A&E Networks, which in turn owns the History Channel.
- 2008 SR FORB courrier CAP LC droit à un procès équitable
- SUBMISSION 39th session UNIVERSAL PERIODIC REVIEW 2021 – Thailand
- SUBMISSION 39th session UNIVERSAL PERIODIC REVIEW 2021 Hungary
- Church of Almighty God Refugees: Why They Should Be Granted Asylum
- 37 Organizations and Individuals Join Letter Urging the State Department and USCIRF to Call on Sri Lanka to Drop Plans to Introduce Anti-Conversion Laws