FECRIS (Federation of Centers of Research and Information on Cults and Sects) held its annual gathering on March 24, 2014 in Brussels. As usual, the meeting was shrouded in secrecy and only open to affiliated member organizations and “friendly” individuals. The existence of the meeting and in particular its agenda and venue was even kept off their official Website until a few days ago. This is the more surprising since the meeting was held inside the Belgian Parliament (“The Palace of the Nation”) in the “Salle des Congrès”.
- European nonprofit CAP Liberté de Conscience UNITED SIKHS make joint statement on France turban issue at UN Human Rights Council
- UPR Summary of stakeholders’ submissions on Bangladesh Report of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Ahmadi Muslims in Germany who’ve fled state persecution are being deported back to Pakistan and it’s putting their lives at risk
- Ahmadi Religion Members Discussed at the UN Human Rights Council Amid Escalating Religious Persecution
- Algeria : Religious freedom to be on the agenda of a UN Special Rapporteur before his fact-finding mission