FECRIS (Federation of Centers of Research and Information on Cults and Sects) held its annual gathering on March 24, 2014 in Brussels. As usual, the meeting was shrouded in secrecy and only open to affiliated member organizations and “friendly” individuals. The existence of the meeting and in particular its agenda and venue was even kept off their official Website until a few days ago. This is the more surprising since the meeting was held inside the Belgian Parliament (“The Palace of the Nation”) in the “Salle des Congrès”.
- Oral statement at the UN Human Rights Council 51st Session Arbitrary Detention the case of Cyrille Adam
- The need to address challenges to civil society participation in light of restrictions, including due to the Strategic Heritage Plan (SHP)
- Vice President of the Ruling PML(Q) Party in Pakistan’s Largest Province Petitions the Government to Evict and Ban all Ahmadi Muslims from District Khushab
- Call for submissions International Commission of Human Rights Experts on Ethiopia
- Canadian ahmadi muslim politician falls foul of anti-Ahmadiyya laws in Pakistan