FECRIS (Federation of Centers of Research and Information on Cults and Sects) held its annual gathering on March 24, 2014 in Brussels. As usual, the meeting was shrouded in secrecy and only open to affiliated member organizations and “friendly” individuals. The existence of the meeting and in particular its agenda and venue was even kept off their official Website until a few days ago. This is the more surprising since the meeting was held inside the Belgian Parliament (“The Palace of the Nation”) in the “Salle des Congrès”.
- What the Abe assassination reveals about tolerance of hate speech and the deficit of religious freedom in Japan
- Terrorists brutally execute worshippers at Ahmadiyya muslim mosque in Burkina Faso
- “cut the tongue” – sickening video in Pakistan calls for extermination of Ahmadi muslims across the world
- Pakistani police desecrate Ahmadiyya muslim mosque built in 1915, in Wazirabad, Pakistan
- Another baseless and fabricated case of blasphemy against Ahmadi muslims in Pakistan