The subject of human rights and religious freedom is one of the most critical issues in contemporary Indonesia, as religious minorities suffer not only from discrimination but also increasingly from physical attacks because of their beliefs, and the cases of the Ahmadiyya community are a clear example.
- Freedom of Expression, Hate Speech, and Religious Freedom: A Human Rights Perspective.
- Human Rights for a Culture of Peace 74th Anniversary of the UDHR
- Graves of ahmadis desecrated in ‘malicious’ act of vandalism in cemetry at premkot, hafizabad pakistan
- ABOUT AN ODOXA SURVEY ON SO-CALLED ‘SECTARIAN DRIFTS’
- 82 Ukrainian Academics Ask France to Stop Supporting the Anti-Cult Federation FECRIS