We are a NGO that specializes in the freedom of religious minorities. This statement reports to the UN on the urgent need to evacuate the religious minorities of Afghanistan – namely the Sikhs and Hindus of Afghanistan, who face religious persecution and an immediate threat to their lives, following the takeover by the Taliban. We make this statement jointly with UNITED SIKHS, an international humanitarian and advocacy NGO that has been associated with the Department of Public Office of the United Nations, since 2007, and the Gurdwara Guru Nanak Darbar, London, UK, which serves the largest Afghan Sikh congregation in the world.
- HRC 54 Written Statement : The use of law and military justice to repress “political dissent” in lebanon: the Omar Harfouch case
- HRC 54 written statement : Urgent Appeal to Address Escalating Human Rights Violations and Crisis in Amhara, Ethiopia
- Oral declaration Item 2: Interactive dialogue on the High Commissioner oral update on the Human Rights situation in the Sudan
- The Need for Granting Justice to Religious Groups Unjustly Persecuted in the Past: Lessons from Recent Events
- Report on 101 members of the Ahmadi Religion of Peace and Light detained in Turkey