On August 31, despite protests by the Red Cross, the German Evangelical Lutheran Church, and several NGOs, including mine, a member of The Church of Almighty God, Zhao Xueliang, was deported back to China from Germany. Her cell phone, money (she was left with 60 euros only), and even most of her personal belongings were confiscated and she was taken forcibly to the airport. She has now “disappeared” in China.
- Freedom of Expression, Hate Speech, and Religious Freedom: A Human Rights Perspective.
- Human Rights for a Culture of Peace 74th Anniversary of the UDHR
- Graves of ahmadis desecrated in ‘malicious’ act of vandalism in cemetry at premkot, hafizabad pakistan
- ABOUT AN ODOXA SURVEY ON SO-CALLED ‘SECTARIAN DRIFTS’
- 82 Ukrainian Academics Ask France to Stop Supporting the Anti-Cult Federation FECRIS