On August 31, despite protests by the Red Cross, the German Evangelical Lutheran Church, and several NGOs, including mine, a member of The Church of Almighty God, Zhao Xueliang, was deported back to China from Germany. Her cell phone, money (she was left with 60 euros only), and even most of her personal belongings were confiscated and she was taken forcibly to the airport. She has now “disappeared” in China.
- LOCAL POLICE DISGUISED AS CIVILIANS DESECRATE ANOTHER AHMADIYYA MOSQUE IN FAISALABAD, PAKISTAN AS PART OF CONTINUED STATE-SPONSORED PERSECUTION OF AHMADIS
- China: UN human rights experts alarmed by ‘organ harvesting’ allegations
- 19 organizations and individuals join letter calling on the US State Department to place pressure on Azerbaijan to release Armenian prisoners of war and address religious freedom concerns in the region.
- CPR – International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights 132 Session : State Funding of anti-religious associations in France
- 2008 SR FORB courrier CAP LC droit à un procès équitable