This World Summit is presented by five non-governmental organizations dedicated to the exposure and prevention of unethical organ harvesting with the goal to further promote medical ethics and basic human rights. The World Summit is a noble and solemn gathering of experts who are united by the wishto provide not only objective findings about one of the most egregious crimes in human history, but also by the understanding that the forced harvesting of organs from living people is a threat to the basic values and rights of humanity. The World Summit is also an appeal to humankind to return to a life of compassion and sympathy.
- 82 Ukrainian Academics Ask France to Stop Supporting the Anti-Cult Federation FECRIS
- AHMADI LAWYER CHARGED FOR HAVING “SYED” IN HIS NAME, UNDER ANTI-AHMADIYYA LAWS IN KARACHI, PAKISTAN
- 41st Session UPR Working Group Information meeting on the UPR process in Indonesia Maria d’Arienzo
- 41st Session UPR Working Group Information meeting on the UPR process in Indonesia IHRC
- 41st Session UPR Working Group Information meeting on the UPR process in Indonesia CAP LC