1. Alliance Defending Freedom [ADF] is a legal organization of 2300 allied lawyers, over 40 full time lawyers and has offices internationally including Europe, North America, Latin America and India. ADF enjoys accreditation at the European Parliament, Fundamental Rights Agency (for which it is also represented on the Advisory Panel) and Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe. ADF has also garnered Consultative Status with the United Nations. ADF has been involved in over forty cases at the European Court of Human Rights and is the leading religious liberties legal organization today practicing before the Court.
- Mr. Mubarak Ahmad : Request to immediately halt deportation of an Ahmadi from Germany to Pakistan
- Urgent Call to the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Conference at the Press Club in Brussels on 4 May, 3pm – 5pm
- Abusive Taxation and Denial of Justice in Taiwan: The Case of Tai Ji Men A case of arbitrary taxation of individual gifts
- REQUEST TO IMMEDIATELY HALT DEPORTATION OF AN AHMADI FROM GERMANY TO PAKISTAN April 2022