Eleven NGOs and academic research centers specialized in human rights and religious liberty, two of them with special consultative status at the United Nations’ Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) wrote on October 28, 2020 to Disney CEO Bob Chapek, protesting an episode on A&E’s History Channel, part of its program “America’s Book of Secrets,” entitled “Cults, Hate Groups, and Secret Societies.” Disney is the co-owner of the A&E Networks, which in turn owns the History Channel.
- LOCAL POLICE DISGUISED AS CIVILIANS DESECRATE ANOTHER AHMADIYYA MOSQUE IN FAISALABAD, PAKISTAN AS PART OF CONTINUED STATE-SPONSORED PERSECUTION OF AHMADIS
- China: UN human rights experts alarmed by ‘organ harvesting’ allegations
- 19 organizations and individuals join letter calling on the US State Department to place pressure on Azerbaijan to release Armenian prisoners of war and address religious freedom concerns in the region.
- CPR – International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights 132 Session : State Funding of anti-religious associations in France
- 2008 SR FORB courrier CAP LC droit à un procès équitable