Intolerance, hatred and bigotry towards Ahmadis is not a new phenomenon in Pakistan and in every walk of life we may observe the marginalisation of Ahmadis only because of their religious beliefs. Through this press release we want to highlight a fresh incident of prejudice against Ahmadis, which occurred in Mianwali District of Punjab.
- Urgent Appeal – REQUEST TO IMMEDIATELY HALT DEPORTATION OF AHMADI FROM GERMANY
- Coalition of 192 ECOSOC Accredited NGOs Calls for New United Nations Human Rights Council Resolution to Protect Tamils from Genocide, to name a Special Rapporteur for Sri Lanka and to Recognize Tamils’ Right to self-determination
- The worsening Human Rights situation in Balochistan
- Evacuation of Religious Minorities of Afghanistan
- A written submission exposed a growing international problem, quoting the Tai Ji Men case in Taiwan