Intolerance, hatred and bigotry towards Ahmadis is not a new phenomenon in Pakistan and in every walk of life we may observe the marginalisation of Ahmadis only because of their religious beliefs. Through this press release we want to highlight a fresh incident of prejudice against Ahmadis, which occurred in Mianwali District of Punjab.
- Item 4: Interactive dialogue with the International Commission of Human Rights Experts on Ethiopia
- Oral Statement Lebanon : Item 3: General debate on promotion and protection of all human rights, civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights, including the right to development – General Debate
- HRC 54 Written Statement : The use of law and military justice to repress “political dissent” in lebanon: the Omar Harfouch case
- HRC 54 written statement : Urgent Appeal to Address Escalating Human Rights Violations and Crisis in Amhara, Ethiopia
- Oral declaration Item 2: Interactive dialogue on the High Commissioner oral update on the Human Rights situation in the Sudan