It is nauseating to let the world know that the government officials and the Police force in Pakistan have descended into such humiliating acts as desecrating the graves of Ahmadi Muslims . The Government sponsored persecution of Ahmadis is rampant and the life of Ahmadis is made hell by denying them all their basic civic and human rights. The government would not leave Ahmadis alone even after they are buried.
- UPR Summary of stakeholders’ submissions on Bangladesh Report of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Ahmadi Muslims in Germany who’ve fled state persecution are being deported back to Pakistan and it’s putting their lives at risk
- Ahmadi Religion Members Discussed at the UN Human Rights Council Amid Escalating Religious Persecution
- Algeria : Religious freedom to be on the agenda of a UN Special Rapporteur before his fact-finding mission
- ALGERIA: Ahmadi Religion of Peace and Light people meet UN Special Rapporteur