Intolerance, hatred and bigotry towards Ahmadis is not a new phenomenon in Pakistan and in every walk of life we may observe the marginalisation of Ahmadis only because of their religious beliefs. Through this press release we want to highlight a fresh incident of prejudice against Ahmadis, which occurred in Mianwali District of Punjab.
- Side event Human Rights In Yemen
- The beastly brutes dig out the mortal remains of an ahmadi and mercilessly throw out his body, in village sangu, near achini payan, peshawar, pakistan
- Mr. Mubarak Ahmad : Request to immediately halt deportation of an Ahmadi from Germany to Pakistan
- Urgent Call to the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Conference at the Press Club in Brussels on 4 May, 3pm – 5pm