Intolerance, hatred and bigotry towards Ahmadis is not a new phenomenon in Pakistan and in every walk of life we may observe the marginalisation of Ahmadis only because of their religious beliefs. Through this press release we want to highlight a fresh incident of prejudice against Ahmadis, which occurred in Mianwali District of Punjab.
- Side-event of the 54th session of the Human Rights Council UN Human Rights In Germany
- Addressing Anti-Religious Hate Crime in the OSCE Area
- Strengthening Freedom of Thought Conscience Religion and Belief in Yemen
- HRC 54 Written Statement Ukrainian children in search of a way home from Russia How does the child protection system work in Ukraine and in the world?
- HRC 54 Written Statement Forced Organ Harvesting of Living Falun Gong Practitioners in China has to End