The event will comprise an address by the UN Special Rapporteur for Freedom of Religion or Belief, a Memorial Lecture on the continuing work of Khalra and the UK launch of the highly anticipated book on Khalra’s life “The Valiant”.
- 2008 SR FORB courrier CAP LC droit à un procès équitable
- SUBMISSION 39th session UNIVERSAL PERIODIC REVIEW 2021 – Thailand
- SUBMISSION 39th session UNIVERSAL PERIODIC REVIEW 2021 Hungary
- Church of Almighty God Refugees: Why They Should Be Granted Asylum
- 37 Organizations and Individuals Join Letter Urging the State Department and USCIRF to Call on Sri Lanka to Drop Plans to Introduce Anti-Conversion Laws