The Russian media dealing with religious issues have widely echoed the 1 June 2012 decision of the Paris Criminal Court convicting Georges Fenech, the president of MIVILUDES (Interministerial Mission for Monitoring and Combatting Cultic Deviances), for public defamation, as it can be seen hereafter.
- What the Abe assassination reveals about tolerance of hate speech and the deficit of religious freedom in Japan
- Terrorists brutally execute worshippers at Ahmadiyya muslim mosque in Burkina Faso
- “cut the tongue” – sickening video in Pakistan calls for extermination of Ahmadi muslims across the world
- Pakistani police desecrate Ahmadiyya muslim mosque built in 1915, in Wazirabad, Pakistan
- Another baseless and fabricated case of blasphemy against Ahmadi muslims in Pakistan