Considering the history of the cooperation between Sudan, UN agencies and international organizations on humanitarian issues, the Vice-President of the Sovereign Council in Sudan, Mohamed Hamdan Daglo, recently urged the UN and its agencies as well as the EU and its member states to provide Sudan with the needed financial, logistical and technical resources. We support and reiterate this urge to the Council.
- Side-event of the 54th session of the Human Rights Council UN Human Rights In Germany
- Addressing Anti-Religious Hate Crime in the OSCE Area
- Strengthening Freedom of Thought Conscience Religion and Belief in Yemen
- HRC 54 Written Statement Ukrainian children in search of a way home from Russia How does the child protection system work in Ukraine and in the world?
- HRC 54 Written Statement Forced Organ Harvesting of Living Falun Gong Practitioners in China has to End