Considering the history of the cooperation between Sudan, UN agencies and international organizations on humanitarian issues, the Vice-President of the Sovereign Council in Sudan, Mohamed Hamdan Daglo, recently urged the UN and its agencies as well as the EU and its member states to provide Sudan with the needed financial, logistical and technical resources. We support and reiterate this urge to the Council.
- Spécial Loi Dérives Sectaires
- Non-governmental organizations held a briefing at the United Nations to condemn the CCP’s organ harvesting
- A meeting on the persecution of Falun Gong and organ harvesting held before the United Nations human rights review was held at the Palais des Nations
- Anyone involved in China’s transplant field risks becoming complicit in human rights abuses
- Pakistan’s Uphill Battle for True Democracy: Beyond Elections
[et_social_follow icon_style="slide" icon_shape="rounded" icons_location="top" col_number="auto" outer_color="dark" network_names="true"]