CAP Liberté de Conscience (21.06.2021) – Mr. Dalibor Močević, a Croatian and Bosnian national of Serbian descent, is a victim of human rights violations in Croatia. Following the prohibition of discrimination based on race, sex, language and religion in the Charter of the United Nations, the adoption of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights became the next important step in the legal consolidation of the principle of equality before the law and the resultant prohibition of discrimination.
- Over 70 Civil Society Organisations Urge for Co-sponsorship of the US Stop Forced Organ Harvesting Bill of 2021
- 18 Organizations and Individuals Call for the Review of Somalia’s VP Position at the Human Rights Council Bureau Given Their Apostasy Law
- Mocevic Case: Oral statement at the 47th UN Human Rights Council Session
- Tai Ji Men Case Discussed at International Religious Freedom Summit 2021
- International Community must pay attention to the persecution of Ahmadi Muslims worldwide