CAP Liberté de Conscience (21.06.2021) – Mr. Dalibor Močević, a Croatian and Bosnian national of Serbian descent, is a victim of human rights violations in Croatia. Following the prohibition of discrimination based on race, sex, language and religion in the Charter of the United Nations, the adoption of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights became the next important step in the legal consolidation of the principle of equality before the law and the resultant prohibition of discrimination.
- European nonprofit CAP Liberté de Conscience UNITED SIKHS make joint statement on France turban issue at UN Human Rights Council
- UPR Summary of stakeholders’ submissions on Bangladesh Report of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Ahmadi Muslims in Germany who’ve fled state persecution are being deported back to Pakistan and it’s putting their lives at risk
- Ahmadi Religion Members Discussed at the UN Human Rights Council Amid Escalating Religious Persecution
- Algeria : Religious freedom to be on the agenda of a UN Special Rapporteur before his fact-finding mission