CAP Liberté de Conscience (21.06.2021) – Mr. Dalibor Močević, a Croatian and Bosnian national of Serbian descent, is a victim of human rights violations in Croatia. Following the prohibition of discrimination based on race, sex, language and religion in the Charter of the United Nations, the adoption of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights became the next important step in the legal consolidation of the principle of equality before the law and the resultant prohibition of discrimination.
- What the Abe assassination reveals about tolerance of hate speech and the deficit of religious freedom in Japan
- Terrorists brutally execute worshippers at Ahmadiyya muslim mosque in Burkina Faso
- “cut the tongue” – sickening video in Pakistan calls for extermination of Ahmadi muslims across the world
- Pakistani police desecrate Ahmadiyya muslim mosque built in 1915, in Wazirabad, Pakistan
- Another baseless and fabricated case of blasphemy against Ahmadi muslims in Pakistan