At the end of the World Summit, the organizers launched the Universal Declaration on Combating and Preventing Forced Organ Harvesting, also referred to as UDCPFOH, calling on the entire human race to support the concerted endeavor to cease the atrocity of forced organ harvesting committed by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
- Item 4: Interactive dialogue with the International Commission of Human Rights Experts on Ethiopia
- Oral Statement Lebanon : Item 3: General debate on promotion and protection of all human rights, civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights, including the right to development – General Debate
- HRC 54 Written Statement : The use of law and military justice to repress “political dissent” in lebanon: the Omar Harfouch case
- HRC 54 written statement : Urgent Appeal to Address Escalating Human Rights Violations and Crisis in Amhara, Ethiopia
- Oral declaration Item 2: Interactive dialogue on the High Commissioner oral update on the Human Rights situation in the Sudan