CAP Liberté de Conscience urges the German authorities not to deport Mr. Tahir Ahmad from Pulheim, Germany. Mr. Tahir Ahmad is a citizen of Pakistan and belongs to the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. As many international reports have established, the persecution of Ahmadi Muslims in Pakistan deteriorating every month. To send Mr. Tahir Ahmad back to Pakistan is to put his life in danger.
- Over 70 Civil Society Organisations Urge for Co-sponsorship of the US Stop Forced Organ Harvesting Bill of 2021
- 18 Organizations and Individuals Call for the Review of Somalia’s VP Position at the Human Rights Council Bureau Given Their Apostasy Law
- Mocevic Case: Oral statement at the 47th UN Human Rights Council Session
- Tai Ji Men Case Discussed at International Religious Freedom Summit 2021
- International Community must pay attention to the persecution of Ahmadi Muslims worldwide