Forced organ harvesting is an unethical and illegal yet highly profitable practice where organs are removed from non-consenting, healthy people and sold to patients for fast-tracked transplantation operations. Although illegal organ trafficking has occurred in several regions, it is only in China that it is government sanctioned and under military control, involving disenfranchised, vulnerable populations.
- Item 4: Interactive dialogue with the International Commission of Human Rights Experts on Ethiopia
- Oral Statement Lebanon : Item 3: General debate on promotion and protection of all human rights, civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights, including the right to development – General Debate
- HRC 54 Written Statement : The use of law and military justice to repress “political dissent” in lebanon: the Omar Harfouch case
- HRC 54 written statement : Urgent Appeal to Address Escalating Human Rights Violations and Crisis in Amhara, Ethiopia
- Oral declaration Item 2: Interactive dialogue on the High Commissioner oral update on the Human Rights situation in the Sudan