The Inter-ministerial Mission of Vigilance and Fight against Sectarian Drifts (MIVILUDES), placed directly under the Prime Minister in France, has set in place a policy that directly contradicts Article 18.4 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (the “Covenant”) which provides
- ANOTHER AHMADIYYA MOSQUE IN PAKISTAN DEVASTATED AND DESECRATED, PUNJAB PAKISTAN
- PUBLICATION: Freedom of Religion from the USCIRF Report on Persecutions in Russia to Violations in Europe
- Le «vice» intemporel du gouvernement allemand de discriminer et de persécuter les minorités
- China’s ‘wolf-warrior’ diplomacy shows itself in a new light: incident at the UN Human Rights Council.
- Over 20 NGOs against the re-introduction of the anti-conversion law in Sri Lanka