On August 31, despite protests by the Red Cross, the German Evangelical Lutheran Church, and several NGOs, including mine, a member of The Church of Almighty God, Zhao Xueliang, was deported back to China from Germany. Her cell phone, money (she was left with 60 euros only), and even most of her personal belongings were confiscated and she was taken forcibly to the airport. She has now “disappeared” in China.
- UPR Summary of stakeholders’ submissions on Bangladesh Report of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Ahmadi Muslims in Germany who’ve fled state persecution are being deported back to Pakistan and it’s putting their lives at risk
- Ahmadi Religion Members Discussed at the UN Human Rights Council Amid Escalating Religious Persecution
- Algeria : Religious freedom to be on the agenda of a UN Special Rapporteur before his fact-finding mission
- ALGERIA: Ahmadi Religion of Peace and Light people meet UN Special Rapporteur