More than 35 international experts will discuss the abusive practice of forced organ harvesting from medical, legal, political, news media, civil society, and policy-making perspectives and elaborate on the impact this atrocity has on humankind. The event organizers also announce the launch of a Universal Declaration that will be presented to the public at the end of the World Summit.
- Urgent Appeal – REQUEST TO IMMEDIATELY HALT DEPORTATION OF AHMADI FROM GERMANY
- Coalition of 192 ECOSOC Accredited NGOs Calls for New United Nations Human Rights Council Resolution to Protect Tamils from Genocide, to name a Special Rapporteur for Sri Lanka and to Recognize Tamils’ Right to self-determination
- The worsening Human Rights situation in Balochistan
- Evacuation of Religious Minorities of Afghanistan
- A written submission exposed a growing international problem, quoting the Tai Ji Men case in Taiwan