The crime of forcibly removing organs from living non-consenting prisoners for profit, for the purpose of transplantation, research or other medical procedures, commonly known as forced organ harvesting, poses a great danger to humankind as it violates universal ethical values, moral principles of life and human dignity, thus turning the medical profession into an abusive practice. In that process, persecuted prisoners of conscience in China, primarily Falun Gong are being killed (executed) and thus becoming the human sources of those organs.
- Side event Human Rights In Yemen
- The beastly brutes dig out the mortal remains of an ahmadi and mercilessly throw out his body, in village sangu, near achini payan, peshawar, pakistan
- Mr. Mubarak Ahmad : Request to immediately halt deportation of an Ahmadi from Germany to Pakistan
- Urgent Call to the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Conference at the Press Club in Brussels on 4 May, 3pm – 5pm