A Federal Minister and Member of the National Assembly of Pakistan, Mian Javed Latif has launched a fresh hate-filled campaign against the persecuted Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in Pakistan, using religion to score political point
- Freedom of Expression, Hate Speech, and Religious Freedom: A Human Rights Perspective.
- Human Rights for a Culture of Peace 74th Anniversary of the UDHR
- Graves of ahmadis desecrated in ‘malicious’ act of vandalism in cemetry at premkot, hafizabad pakistan
- ABOUT AN ODOXA SURVEY ON SO-CALLED ‘SECTARIAN DRIFTS’
- 82 Ukrainian Academics Ask France to Stop Supporting the Anti-Cult Federation FECRIS